2020 News Archive
SPDG Activities at the 2020 PIE Conference
Going to the 2020 PIE Conference?
Join SPDG in any of the following activities to learn more about the benefits of SPDG's approach for ALL students ages 3-22 and how your district can apply for SPDG 3.0.
Tuesday, January 28, Room 104DE
All SPDG district 1.0 & 2.0 educators are invited to a special session with PIE Keynote speaker Danny Steele: School Leadership: It’s Not Just for Principals.
- 1.0 District Invite-only session – 1:30-2:45 p.m.
For all SPDG district 1.0 educators [light blue badge ribbon]
- 2.0 District Invite-only session – 3:15-4:30 p.m.
For all SPDG district 2.0 educators [dark blue badge ribbon]
Wednesday, January 29, Room 104DE
Join us to learn how your district can increase access to engaging, high-quality instruction for every student every day.
- SPDG 3.0 K-12 Content Preview – 10:15-11:30 a.m.
D104DE. Motivation Marionettes: Creating Climates for Learning
- SPDG 3.0 Application Information K-12 & Early Childhood– 1-2:15 p.m.
E104DE. SPDG 3.0 Application: ACCESS to Instruction and Intervention for Each and Every Student
- SPDG 3.0 K-12 Content Preview [repeat] – 2:45-4 p.m.
F104DE. Motivation Marionettes: Creating Climates for Learning
Additional SPDG Activities at PIE
- SPDG Booth 206/208 in the Exhibit Hall 4th floor Karl F. Dean Ballroom A
Tuesday from 7a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 7a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Free Coffee Bar sponsored by SPDG on the 4th floor near registration.
Tuesday 12:30 p.m and Wednesday 8 a.m. (Closes each day once 300 cups are served.)
- SPDG related breakout sessions throughout the conference.
Click on the SPDG button in the PIE app for more information about these sessions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Back to Top
Benefits of Participating in SPDG 3.0
Infographic: SPDG Impacts both Educator Practice and Student Performance
(Click the image to download the full sized pdf)
Through SPDG 3.0, districts will have the exciting opportunity to participate in activities and supports that are focused on improving outcomes for all students, including those with disabilities.
Join us at Booth 206/208 at the PIE conference
on January 28 and 29 to find out more information and
be one of the first to gain access to the application!
Or contact us at [email protected]
TN SPDG Info graphic
Back to Top